How to locate us
There are 5 major access points to the tropical Atherton Tablelands.
- Palmerston Highway from Innisfail on the coast.
- Gillies Highway via Gordonvale, south of Cairns.
- Kennedy Highway via Kuranda, just north of Cairns.
- Rex Range from Port Douglas, north of Cairns.
- Kennedy Highway from the west, through Ravenshoe.
All these roads are through picturesque countryside and lead directly to Atherton.
Coming in from Mareeba/Kuranda(Hwy 1), turn left at the Post Office roundabout.
From Malanda (Hwy 25)/Ravenshoe (Hwy 1), turn right after the Atherton International Club.
From Herberton (Hwy 52), turn right at the Post Office roundabout.
From Yungaburra (Hwy 52), turn left at the Showgrounds